Floyd W. Patterson, Jr. has been constructing roofs since 1956. He began working with his father, Floyd W. Patterson Sr., in Orange County, California. Their reputation of quality, integrity and professionalism was known to the people of California as Downtown Roofing. As their reputation grew and demand for honest, reliable contractors increased, Floyd expanded his services and opened Southgage Roofing.
Industrial of all kinds: High Rise Buildings, Drive in Theaters, Grain Elevators and Storage Buildings and Stock Yards.
Residential roofing of all kinds including many high end estates.
Commercial of all kinds: hotels, apartment buildings and resorts.
- BIA – Navajo Tribe, Apache Tribe & Hopi Tribe
- AZ airport buildings
- National Park Service
- Many schools in Tucson, Phoenix and Flagstaff
- Federal Courthouse in Phoenix
- NAU Dome
- Arizona State University in Tempe
- Shopping Centers
- Safeway & Albertson’s
- Navajo Army Depot
- McDonalds, Burger King & Applebee’s
- AT&T Radar and weather domes
- Sunshine Gardens Retirement Facility
- Telluride School District
- Farmington Airport
Complete Roofing Contractor & Metal and Vinyl Siding
- All Roof Types
Professionalism and Experience, at your service.
- Over 35 Years Experience
- Certified Applicatiors
- Licensed in New Mexico, Arizona and Utah
- Insurance Certificates Available Upon Request
- Bonding on Specific Projects